We are going to be open again from July 10th and we are looking forward to serving all our lovely customers!
The safety of you and our team is and will remain our top priority which means the pub experience is going to be a slightly different for all of us for a while.
Visit this page to read the specific guidelines and note the rules regarding people from different households and how many people can meet indoors and outdoors.
We wanted to share some top tips with you all before your visit. PDF HERE
- We recommend you bring your own face mask with you and we have provided hand sanitiser stations at the entrances and throughout the pub.
- We have implemented a one-way system where possible, in particular with use of the toilets in mind. There are “give way” points also at entrances and stairs. We ask that everyone please respects these directions to ensure the highest possible standards for everyone’s safety.
- At the entrance please wait to be seen by a member of staff who will direct you to your table, please don’t just wander in to the pub or the garden and seat yourself.
- We are operating as table service only so please do not try to order or wait at the bar.
- We ask that unless you absolutely cannot do so to please pay with a card and not cash.
- If you have children with you please ensure they remain seated at the table with you at all times unless visiting the toilet responsibly.
- When booking we will use the contact details of the lead customer for the governments track and trace scheme. If you have not booked then we will ask for those details when we have seated you if we have space.
- We will be asking you for your estimation on the duration of your visit, we ask therefore that you respect our staff if you are prompted to make room for the next customers.
- This is new to all of us and we ask that you are patient with any teething problems we may experience. If you have any concerns please do not hesitate to speak to a member of staff.